General Terms and Conditions of Business of A'weiku UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
§1 Validity With regard to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
These conditions apply in the version valid at the time of ordering, for deliveries
and services of any kind, that A'weiku Vision International UG (limited liability) renders to customers, insofar as no agreement to the contrary has been concluded. A consumer is any legal entity which concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that
cannot be ascribed to a commercial
or independent business activity (§ 13 BGB).
conclusion of contract, storage of the contract data
(1) the following regulations shall apply to all conclusion of contract for purchases made through our online store http://www.aweiku.com.
in case of a conclusion of contract the contract materializes with
A'weiku UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
HRB : 139736
Register court: local court Hamburg
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part but rather a non-binding invitation to the customer to place an order.
On ordering the selected goods on the Internet by clicking the "Confirm Order" button, the customer enters into
a binding order for
the goods contained in the shopping cart.
(4) When an order is placed in our Internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully running the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is performed in the following steps:
1) Select the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking "order"
3) Check the details in the shopping basket
4) Press the button "to check-out"
5) Recheck or correct the respective entered data.
6) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "pay" or "buy"
After checking his information, the consumer may return to the Internet site on which the data is recorded and can correct input errors before the binding sending of the order by clicking on the "back" button, which is included in the Internet browser used by him. The customer can close the Internet browser to cancel the order process.
We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop:
We will send you the order data. You can access the terms and conditions at http://www.aweiku.com. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping charges, payment, due date
(1) The listed prices include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. Additional shipping costs are added to this price.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa).
(3) If the consumer has chosen the payment in advance, he commits himself to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all articles offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. Delivery takes place within 3 working days at the latest. In this case, the period for the delivery starts running, in the case of payment in advance, on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer. For all other forms of payment the day after conclusion of the contract defines the start of the period for the delivery. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a legal holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline for delivery will be the next working day.
(2) The risk of the accidental loss and the accidental deterioration of the goods sold is transferred to the buyer only when the goods are handed over to the buyer.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Revocation right of the customer as a consumer
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal under the following conditions, where consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity:
§7 Revocation form
Sample Revocation Form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
A'weiku UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
I / we hereby revoke my contract regarding the purchase of the following product (s)
Ordered at / received on
Reason for revocation
Name of customer (s)
Address of the costumer (s)
If the name of the account holder differs
Name of bank / Bank
Signature of the costumer (s)
Delete as applicable.§8 Warranty
The legal warranty rules apply.
§10 Contractual Language
German/English is available as a contractual language.
§11 Customer service
Our customer service for questions or complaints is available on workdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Terms and Conditions 2017